It is as important for us as it is for you that your tracks get more plays and shares from the audience. That is why we decided to help out by creating this guide.
Step 1: Guest or Registered?
Step 2: File Selection | Photo & Track
2.1 Cover photo tips
- try to use high-quality compressed photos as it will make your track easier to load for the website
- make sure the photo has no text or branding on it as usually the titles of the tracks are shown right on top of it so if you have text in the photo as well it will make it harder to read
- choose contrasty photos that make sense for the track you can find free quality photos here.
- if you want to use branding try to add it in the corners or on the right side of the photo as usually the track info is displayed on the left side so they won’t overlap
2.2 Track tips
- the recommended format for uploads is mp3 as it offers perfect balance between quality and size. While we accept WAV as well, the fact that the file is significantly bigger will make your tracks slower to load
- make sure your track is well mastered
- try not to boost the volume or the bass too much as most of the times that causes a loss in quality
Step 3: The Details
Example 1 – Original Mix
Example 2 – Remix / Mashup / Bootleg
Example 3 – Longer DJ Mixes
Step 4: Downloads & Genres
4.1 Step 4 Tips
- if your goal is to only promote your music, you can disable downloads by selecting “NO” in the “Allow downloads” section
- please make sure your track fits in one of the categories, if you select the wrong ones we might not accept the submission
- you can add multiple genres for example: hip-hop/bass/remix or deep/house/remix